Every Soletree Poodles comes with the following:
- The knowledge that your puppy was raised with Puppy Enrichment to produce the most well-adjusted puppy possible, ready to transition with success to your home;
- Weekly updates on your puppy, including videos and/or photos;
- Vet checked for health;
- Guaranteed against genetic health conditions for 2 years;
- First Shots;
- CKC registration forms;
- Puppy Package (starter pack of food, toy and small blanket);
- Professional online training program subscription (see training section) Bring a professional (Virtual) dog trainer home with you!
- 30 days free insurance coverage with Trupanion from the day you pick up your puppy;
- Breeder support for the lifetime of your dog
Males and Females Any colour, Non-Breeding contract (Commitment to spay/neuter)
Males and Females, any colour, Full rights included, to select homes, please inquire
Stud fee, guaranteed puppies, to select females, please inquire
Deposit Policy and the process explained further...
- Once pregnancy has been confirmed the people who have filled out the questionnaire and been approved will be contacted via email to ask if they want to make a non-refundable $500.00 deposit
- Those who make a deposit will be put on the Wait List, on a first come first serve basis
- Deposits accepted via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soletree Poodles always has the first puppy pick, if they choose to keep a puppy
- We will accept up to 6 people on the waitlist, possibly more if veterinary diagnostics shows more puppies closer to delivery time
- When the puppies are 4 weeks of age, the waitlist people will begin picking their puppies in the order deposits were received. We will give you advice to help you decide on the puppy best suited for what you are looking for
- Full payment is due when the puppy is 7 weeks of age and at least 3 days before the puppy leaves our home. This ensures the day of transitioning can be kept puppy-focused and prevents unexpected delays around payment
- Puppies must be picked up by 9 weeks of age. $25 dollar a day will be charged for days beyond 9 weeks. This ensures equity for those families that hire us to keep their puppy longer under our Royal Treatment puppy program
- Deposits are non-refundable, although;
- If you pay the deposit and then life changes and you opt-out of taking a puppy, or if the litter does not produce what you wanted (for example, gender or colour) you can roll your deposit forward to our next litter, once
- We do not give refunds based on colour and gender (unless arranged in advance for show and breeders, please contact us)
- Please note, we plan to have approximately 1-2 litters per year, but ultimately mother nature will decide.
We won’t ship puppies in the cargo of the plane in our attempt to keep them safe and secure. We will help you organize shipping within Canada. We might be able to fly the puppy to you, in-cabin, extra charges would apply, please inquire with us.
We are willing to drive your puppy to meet you. We will drive 150km for free, after which our rate is .60 a kilometre, please inquire.